Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alex

January 21, 2009. Day Twenty-One. Wednesday. I drove the van for teen evangelism again tonight. We have 6-8 groups out. I had two teen-aged young ladies with me, Alanna and Joyce. We went to 16 homes, distributing a tract at each door. We had conversations with two people. One was very angry. She said, "Take us off your list!" I said, "We don't have a list." She said, "The Jehovah's Witnesses do and they take me off their list." I said, "Can I give you one of these?" "No!" "I'm just being nice to you!" She blew her lid and slammed the door. I feel sorry for her. This isn't untypical here in California.

We talked to Alex. He said he liked Buddhism. He was Hispanic. He grew up Catholic and went to Catholic school, but he was a scientist. I have something I say to men like him. I said it. I'll share that with you sometime.

1 comment:

  1. James and I talked to one Jehovah's Witness and two Methodists, all of which were not receptive.

    ReplyDelete